Here is a natural version of ‘sting operation’! When 20,000 bees chase a car for 48 hours, it can’t be called anything better! Isn’t it? Pondering about the motive behind it, the reason will boggle your mind.

The misfortune car owner is Carol Howarth, 65, and his car was chased by swarm of bees in thousands of numbers for two days. The bees were chasing the vehicle to save their queen, who might have been trapped in the trunk.

Do Read: Need A Drink? Call Hercules A Bald Eagle Who Delivers Beer

According to Telegraph, during a visit to a nature reserve Sunday, accidentally Howarth might have picked up the queen.

She was completely unaware that she had also got an uninvited and unwanted co-passenger, however the bees got the news and chased her.

See Here:

Bees Chased A car for 2 Utah Video

20,000 Bees Chased a Car For 48 Hours To Get Back Their Queen

She got the hint for the first time, when in West Wales she parked her vehicle and got into a store, on her arrival she was shocked to notice her car being covered by thousands of bees.

It also caught the attention of Tom Moses, a Pembrokeshire Coast National Park ranger, who clicked pictures and shared it in a bizarre Facebook post with the terrible snaps of the swarm.

Do Read: Oldest Cat Alive Is Scooter; His Age Will definitely Shock You!

“It was spectacular. I was driving through when I spotted the big brown splodge,” Moses stated.

“I was a little bit concerned, that someone might do something stupid and get hurt or do something stupid and hurt the bees.”

He called the Pembrokeshire Beekeepers’ Association to avoid any kind of untoward situation. Soon Howarth’s car was de-beed and she returned home.

But it wasn’t as simple as it appeared, the very next morning the bees returned, this with a motive to settling score.

“The swarm of around 20,000 had followed her and were sat around on the boot of the car,” reported beekeeper Roger Burns.

“I brought over a cardboard box and carefully brushed them into there as quickly as possible. I got about 15 or 20 stings for my trouble. I then left the cardboard box on the roof while we waited for the last few hundred bees to leave the boot but then a gust of wind blew it off and the queen may have fled back to the boot again.”

With few more trials, finally by 6 p.m, the bees bid adieu.