“The Voice” Australia 2016 recently premiered with its new judge and a fresh batch of aspiring singers. However, anticipation for the popular singing reality show might have shifted focus from the musical performances to the hot stage doorman.
The sight of David Paul sent viewers of “The Voice” Australia on a social media frenzy. He’s been dubbed as “the hot door pusher,” Mail Online reported. Hence, people want to find out more about the tattooed French model.
Here are five secrets about “the hot door pusher” on “The Voice” Australia.
1. “The Voice” uploaded a short video of David Paul at 9jumpin.com.au following the interest surrounding their hot stage doorman. In the clip, Paul revealed he’s been living in Australia for the past two and a half years. He also said that he loves living down under because it’s a beautiful country. He is originally from Marseille in France, hence, his dreamy French accent.
The social media reaction to this French man would show that he’s welcome to stay in Australia for as long as he likes, News.com.au remarked.
2. He’s a real model under WINK management. He’s been working as a model for three years.
3. Women would likely be happy to learn that he does mostly underwear and body campaigns. There’s more opportunities to admire his amazing physique and tattoos.
4. Mail Online revealed the French-born Adonis regularly uploads pics of his amazing body. The publication noted that Paul follows a “strict exercise regimen and meal plan.” The adage “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach” might not work with him.
5. Unfortunately, David Paul is off the market. He is currently in a relationship, according to Mail Online. As expected, she’s equally stunning.
Nevertheless, fans of “the hot door pusher” can follow him @doorpusher on Instagram and Twitter.
Season 5 of “The Voice” Australia kicked off last Sunday with an opening number described by sources as “cringe-worthy.” Jessie J is back as a judge on the show and her fiery-run ins with Delta Goodrem would certainly be reignited. However, new judge Ronan Keating might bring a bit of calm to the panel.