The Bachelor 2016 Australia just started, but it already has a woman who could be the next villain in the mansion – Kiera Maguire.
During the premiere of this season, Keira took aim at her fellow contestants. For one, when Megan Marx received a red rose from The Bachelor 2016 Australia star Richie Strahan, Keira’s has an explanation for that. “Of course she [Megan] did get a rose – she’s got the biggest bazookas I’ve ever seen,” she said.
Let’s take a look at who Keira Maguirre really is.
1. Keira has very strong convictions and gives out her opinion outright. If she’s is not happy about what she is seeing, she will just say it. She hinted at more clashes coming up in the upcoming episodes of The Bachelor 2016 Australia. Keira, however, stressed that she will not clash with the others girls over who they are, but on the things they do that she doesn’t agree with.
2. Kiera has claimed that the other women in the mansion will turn on her after they discovered her connection to Richie’s cousin. The blonde beauty explained that she just told the girls the truth that she knew Richie’s cousin, Lisa Clarke, but they will take it against her.
3. The account manager from New South Wales has been compared to former The Bachelor Australia hopeful Laurina Fleure, who got famous for her dirty street pie meltdown two years ago.
4. Strahan doesn’t think Keira is a villain. He explained that the 29-year-old blonde beauty is just outspoken and say what everyone is thinking. Richie stressed it is not a villain trait but rather a very bold characteristic.
However, in an interview at NOVA’s Fitzy & Wippa breakfast show, he called Keira “trouble.” Richie told the hosts: “She [Keira] is trouble with a capital K.”
— The Bachelor Aus 🌹 (@TheBachelorAU) July 27, 2016
5. According to her bio at The Bachelor 2016 Australia website, Kiera looks up to Miranda Kerr, Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian when it comes to style. As for her type of guy, Keira likes a man who has nice jawline and who works out. She said it is all about the personality.
The Bachelor 2016 Australia has just started. Let’s tune in and see if Kiera Maguire is the real villain in the mansion or if there will be someone else.
The Bachelor 2016 Australia airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 7:30pm on TEN.