Australian actress Margot Robbie has revealed secrets ahead of the release of Suicide Squad.
Australians still love her as Harley Quinn. The “Wolf of Wall Street” actress takes all traits to be a super villain and here are some of Robbie’s weird secrets that made her as such.
1. She sleeps with her current love – Harley Quinn’s bat. Robbie has revealed that she sleeps next to Quinn’s baseball bat in case anyone breaks into her house. “In case anyone breaks into my house, I’ll be fully prepared,” she told News Corp Australia.
2. Her boyfriend has never asked her to wear Harley’s sexy pants and fishnets in the bedroom. Robbie admitted that it will be weird. The actress’ boyfriend of three years is British filmmaker Tom Ackerley.
3. The 26-year-old actress accepted a role in “Suicide Squad” without seeing the script. She revealed that the chance to work with director David Ayer was the reason she accepted the role to play the DC super villain.
Check out Suicide Squad new international trailer below
4. Despite having a gorgeous body, Robbie admitted that she felt ”embarrassed” when she needs to wear skimpy costume on set. The actress said said she only forget about it when she thinks that not only 100 crew members will see her in bikini but millions of people too.
5. In her role in ““The Legend of Tarzan,” Robbie refused to lose weight. The actress played the role of Jane in the movie.
Meanwhile, Robbie is set to star in a “Harley Quinn” standalone movie.
Suicide Squad hits theaters Aug. 5. The movie has been confirmed as PG-13 in the US. Aside from Robbie, the upcoming movie from the DCEU also stars Will Smith (Deadshot), Jared Leto (Joker), Cara Delevingne (Enchantress), and Viola Davis (Amanda Weller). Jay Hernandez (El Diablo), Karen Fukuhara (Katana), Jai Courtney (Captain Boomerang), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Killer Croc), Joel Kinnaman (Rick Flagg), and Adam Beach (Slipknot) also join the Suicide Squad.