Ruby Rose celebrated her birthday last week. The popular actress, DJ and model turned thirty and the celebrations are still on and why not? First, the lady gets to celebrate her birthday twice thanks to the time zones. Second, she has a huge fan following and the wishes are still pouring in.
The “Orange is the New Black” actress took to Instagram to thank everyone, especially her Australian fans, for wishing her a happy birthday. Ruby Rose, who is currently in the US, posted her childhood photos on the photo sharing website as birthday throwbacks. International Business Times reveals that she expressed her desire to wear the same dress again saying nothing has changed. “So nothing has actually changed. B-day throwbacks. (I would still wear this),” she captioned the image.
Daily Mail reports that the “xXx: The Return of Xander Cage” star shared another post on Instagram on her birthday. The post has a photograph of Rose covered in inspirational writing which says, “The marks we make in our lifetime are only measured on what we build in this life and leave behind for the rest.”
While the actress is still celebrating her 30th, here are a few reasons why everyone just loves her:
1. She is fierce in the “Break Free” video, which she wrote, produced and starred in. According to The Telegraph, the video is a bit autobiographical and sees Rose transform from long-haired girl to a heavily tattooed man.
2. Her sheer guts to make the “Break Free” video in first place. According to MTV, Rose made this one when she was rejected for a part in an American film. The director thought she cannot play the sexy girl. That’s when Rose decided to make her own movie.
3. Her now famous line, “Ladies and gentlemen, and everyone in between” during MTV EMAs.
Never forget when Ruby Rose opened the EMAs by saying "Ladies, Gentlemen and everyone in between." A very special moment for equality.
— ☾ (@jpegtears) January 6, 2016
4. For being comfortable in her skin. According to MTV, Rose believes she is neither gender. “Well, if I had to choose it would be a boy … I feel like I’m a boy, but I don’t feel like I should’ve been born with different parts of my body or anything like that,” she said. “I feel like it’s just all in how I dress and how I talk and how I look and feel, and that makes me happy,” she added.
5. Her Instagram account. A combination of inspiration, humour, what she’s up to and her circle of friends. Fans love staying in touch with Ruby Rose.
6. According to IBT, her “Orange is the New Black” co-stars believe that she is simply lovable, adorable and sweet and she has a cool accent.