Joining the Miss Universe pageant is every girl’s dream. But for the pageant’s candidates, winning the title is their goal. Aside from the tiara and sash, the reigning Miss Universe has a lot of perks!
“After the winner is crowned, they are whisked away to New York City and are prepped for a media tour where they make multiple appearances at media outlets, networks, charitable organizations, sponsor events, etc. The titleholders spend their reign representing their platforms, raising awareness and funds for charitable alliances, and traveling.”
Here’s the complete list of perks of Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach:
1. A year-long salary as Miss Universe
2. Luxury accommodations in a New York City apartment for the duration of her reign, including living expenses.
3. A one-year scholarship from the New York Film Academy College of Visual Performing Arts
4. A one-year supply of haircare products and tools from CHI Haircare
5. A new custom diamond tiara and jewelry designed by D.I.C
6. A shoe wardrobe from Chinese Laundry Shoes
7. Swimwear by Yamamay
8. A year’s worth of skincare products from Image Skincare
9. Personal services including membership to Gravity Fitness at Le Parker Meridien Hotel and hair services from John Barrett Salon
10. Modeling portfolio by leading fashion photographer Fadil Berisha
11. Dermatology and skincare services provided by Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher
12. Professional health and nutrition consultation by Tanya Zuckerbrot, MS, RD and dental services by Dr. Jan Linhart, D.D.S.
13. Professional representation by The Miss Universe Organization
14. Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
15. Access to various New York City events including casting opportunities, movie premieres, screenings, Broadway shows and launch parties
16. Personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization fashion stylist
What more could you ask for?