Zayn must have moved on after his breakup with Little Mix member, Perrie Edwards. But the latter allegedly revealed her new “perfect” man which made the “Pillowtalk” hitmaker jealous.
Edwards has been enjoying her single life after Zayn allegedly called off their engagement via phone months ago. Instead of introducing a new man, the Little Mix bombshell shared a glimpse of her ideal “perfect” man and date.
“I’m quite shy when it comes to dating, I haven’t been on a lot of dates but I have had some amazing ones in my time. I like it when a guy makes me laugh and is spontaneous,” quotes Celebs Now UK.
As for the dates, she said that: “‘I don’t like the typical let’s go for a fancy meal-type dates, that would make me too nervous. Let’s go bowling or something.” Well, there it is, and the tabloid believes that Zayn is not fit to be spontaneous, hence the breakup.
So far, both of the individuals are busy with their respective careers. Zayn is reportedly dating model, Gigi Hadid while enjoying the success of his first single while Little Mix is currently rocking out in their “Get Weird” tour.
Amidst delay rumors, Edwards, along with Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall, and Leigh-Anne Pinnock, continues the event across Europe. Edwards also shared their experience during the concert.
“It’s amazing,” Edwards said via Music News “We’re in Australia at the moment and it’s so beautiful here. The jet lag is a real killer, though. It’s going to be tough doing a billion shows in a billion different time zones.”
It looks like the tour is not a flop as reported by some websites in the past. Those who would like to check the remaining dates may take a look below:
- Jun 12th Grona Lund Tivoli Stockholm, Sweden
- Jun 13th Sentrum Scene Oslo, Norway
- Jun 14th Falconer Theatre Copenhagen, Denmark
- Jun 16th HMH Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Jun 17th TRIX Antwerp, Belgium
- Jun 19th Palladium Cologne, Germany
- Jun 20th Made Milan, Italy
- Jun 21st Volkshaus Zurich, Switzerland
- Jun 23rd Grand Rex Paris, France
- Jun 24th Razzmatazz Barcelona, Spain
- Jun 25th the Riviera Madrid, Spain
- July 3rd The Marquee Cork Cork, Ireland
- Aug 20th Hylands Park (V Festival) Essex, UK
- Aug 21st Weston Park (V Festival) Staffordshire, UK
- Aug 27th Newmarket Racecourses Cambridge, UK