Little Mix member Perrie Edwards and former One Direction Zayn Malik almost tied the knot until the couple broke up last year. After that, the lad had already moved on as he’s currently dating high-fashioned model, Gigi Hadid while Edwards remained single. It looks like she learned a lot from her previous relationship as she imparted her “best love advice” by saying “don’t have one.”
Edwards talked about her current relationship status with Cosmopolitan Magazine. She looks like she is enjoying her single life but admitted that the best love advice she received was “don’t have one.”
The hitmaker also addressed the issue about different people talking about her personal life: “When it’s your personal life, something you’re going through, I think people should f**k off and have respect,” the blonde singer said, quoted by Mail Online.
“At the end of the day, we are real people going through real things,” Edwards added. As for the all-girl quartet, Little Mix is busy enjoying their “Get Weird” tour.
There are reports that the headliner concert, as well as the group itself has been criticized by some due to their “overly sexy” outfits and “miming”, but according to Edwards, they are only aiming for a “cute and sexy” look.
“I think we’ve got the right kind of balance. Some of us are 24,” as quoted from Mirror. “We wear what we feel comfortable in,” Edwards added. Meanwhile, fans can check “Get Weird” tour dates and venues for the month of April via Little Mix official website or below:
- April 8- Capital FM Arena, Nottingham
- April 9- Metro Arena, Newcastle
- April 11 and 12- Aberdeen Oil and Gas Arena, Aberdeen
- April 14- Liverpool Echo Arena, Liverpool
- April 15- Leeds First Direct Arena, Leeds
- April 16- Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- April 18- Dublin 3Arena, Dublin
- April 19- SSE Arena, Belfast
- April 21- Liverpool Echo Arena, Liverpool
- April 22- The SSE Arena, Wembley
- April 23- Sheffield Arena, Sheffield