Apple must have been earning abundantly since they released the very first version of iPhone. The Cupertino-based company might be extending their gratitude to the loyal consumer by giving away free iPhone 7 this Black Friday 2016.
Yes, you have read it right; those who want to have a new iPhone 7 might be thankful for this offer. Recently, Verizon levelled-up to T-Mobile by also offering the best deal maybe this Thanksgiving.
As per Fortune, Verizon customers can get a free iPhone 7 by trading in of a recent smartphone. The products that the buyers should have for trade are the Google Pixel and the Samsung Galaxy S7, among others.
Without further ado, here is the step by step guide to get Verizon’s free iPhone 7 offer:
- Customers must sign up for a 24-month installment plan. The company would cover the monthly payment for the phone.
- Customers must render the two years contract to get full credit of the smartphone.
- Meanwhile, customers who will switch to Verizon and will buy a new unit will get a $200 Visa prepaid card/ each. You can purchase up to four lines.
According to the website, the telecommunications company will also offer other Black Friday 2016 deals until the weekend.
On the other hand, the gamers might also love the deals for the PS4. CNET listed some great offers from BestBuy, Walmart, Costco, and more. Take a look at some of the deals below:
- For bundles, GameStop and Toys ‘R’ Us offer $250 for the PS4 Slim Uncharted Bundle while Walmart gives $250 for the PS4 Slim Uncharted Bundle and a $30 Walmart gift card.
- For Ps4 games, Toys ‘R’ Us offers discounts for Fallout 4 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition.
- For other deals, check Game Stock’s $40 offer for Sony DualShock 4 (black only) wireless controller and Best Buy’s $40 offer for Sony DualShock 4 wireless controller.
Check out more about Black Friday 2016 deals and news about Apple’s latest iPhone model below.