The latest Triple J Hitlist, released on June 15, 2015 featured the most requested songs on the radio station of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, or ABC. Some of the tracks included in the top 10 list this week are songs like “Holding On” by Disclosure, “40oz. On Repeat” by FIDLAR and “Eventually” by Tame Impala.” The full list of songs can be found below:
Top 10 Songs in the Triple J Hit List
- “Some Minds” by Flume featuring Andrew Wyatt (single)
- “Give Me Something” by Jarryd James (single)
- “Holding On” by Disclosure featuring Gregory Porter (single)
- “Powerful” by Major Lazer featuring Ellie Goulding and Tarrus Riley (from the album “Hoops”)
- “40oz. On Repeat” by FIDLAR (from the album “Strange New Past”)
- “Eventually“ by Tame Impala (from the album “Hoops”)
- “Electrical“ by Eves The Behavior (from the album “Hoops”)
- “Ghost” by Hasley (from the album “Born In Echoes”)
- “The Way You’d Love Her” by Mac DeMarco(single)
- “Hallelujah“ by The Rubens (from the album “Hoops”)
The top song this week is from Australian DJ Flume titled “Some Minds.” It features Andrew Wyatt of the electronic band The A.M. The song was just released last May and has worked its way up to the first spot for this week.
“Give Me Something” by Jarryd James is coming in close at the second spot, from having been first place in a previous Triple J chart. At the middle section of the charts are songs like “Powerful” by Major Lazer, “40oz. On Repeat” by skate punk band FIDLAR and “Eventually” by Tame Impala. They are at the fourth, fifth, and sixth places in the charts.
The songs which ended up at the bottom of the Triple J Hit List for this week are “Ghost” by Hasley, “The Way You’d Love Her” by Mac DeMarco, and “Hallelujah” by The Rubens. Click here to see the complete list of songs from the latest Triple J hit list.
Let us know your thoughts on the newest Triple J Hit List. For questions/comments regarding the article, you may email the writer at [email protected].
Watch The “Some Minds” feat. Andrew Wyatt [Official Music Video]