April could be one of the heavy hitters for this year in terms of big video games arriving, may it be whole game releases or expansion releases, home consoles or portable consoles. There is something every gamer can look forward to for this week in April. VG24/7 shares the report for the list of video games that are arriving this week.
- Samurai Warriors 4 Empires (PS4)
- Dark Souls 3 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
- Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop DLC (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- The Division: Incursions update (PC, PS4, Xbox One) [FREE]
- Destiny: The Taken King: April Update (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One) [FREE]
- Terraria (Wii U)
- Risk of Rain (PS4, Vita)
- Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4)
- Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture (PC)
- Bravely Second: End Layer (3DS)
- Dodge Club Party (Wii U)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (New 3DS)
- Super Metroid (New 3DS)
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong’s Quest (New 3DS)
We get to finally see “Dark Souls 3” in action starting tomorrow and a couple of classic SNES video games from the likes of Legend of Zelda, Super Metroid and Donkey Kong Country for the New 3DS, as SNES games only work for the newer versions of the 3DS.
This week also marks the arrival of the major patch updates for the two major online shooters– “Destiny” and “The Division.” Updates for both games are available for free to those who own the video games.
Meanwhile, the anticipated reboot of “Ratchet & Clank” is also arriving this week, plus “Bravely Second,” the sequel to the “Bravely Default” RPG for the 3DS, as well as the second major DLC for “Fallout 4” called “Wasteland Workshop.”
Better ready your consoles as more games are coming your way this week.