Fans awaiting the release of “Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2” now have new information regarding the game and what comes with it. Bandai Namco recently announced pre-order bonuses and special bonuses which we relay below.
An article by Gematsu details an infographic of the stuff announced. The special bonuses refer to a Collector’s Edition and Deluxe Edition.
The Deluxe Edition is priced at $89.99, both for the North American and European markets. This edition includes a copy of the game, early access to the Future Trunks character, and a Season Pass. Consequently, the season pass comes with four content packs which include the following:
- Episodes and quests
- Masters and Masters Quests
- Playable Characters
- Skills, Costumes, and accessories
Meanwhile, the Collector’s Edition differs between what’s meant for the North American market and that of the European market. The North American Collector’s edition is priced at $149.99 and includes the following:
- Copy of the game
- Collector’s box
- Exclusive SteelBook case
- Official music soundtrack
- Son Goku Master Stars Piece (13′ tall)
On the other hand, the European Collector’s Edition includes the following:
- A copy of the game
- Exclusive box design with metal Shenron
- Son Goku Super Master Stars Piece (34cm tall)
- Time Patroller’s Guide
As per the pre-order bonuses, Dual Shockers reports that people who pre-order the game gets a playable Goku Black and the Tao Pai Pai Stick Vehicle.
How to pre-order Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
If details of the pre-order bonuses enticed you to buy the game as early as now, here are the steps.
1. Visit the Bandai Namco Entertainment Store here
2. Scroll down under the Pre-Orders section
3. Four options relating to the “Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2” are available
3.1 DragonBall Xenoverse 2 Day 1 Edition (PS4, $59.95)
3.2 DragonBall Xenoverse 2 Day 1 Edition (Xbox One, $59.95)
3.3 DragonBall Xenoverse 2 Collector’s Edition (PS4, $149.95)
3.4 DragonBall Xenoverse 2 Collector’s Edition (Xbox One, $149.95)
4. Click the option you want and it will lead you to a confirmation page, which will then lead you to check out.
5. The game is finally yours.
“Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2” releases on October 25 for the PS4 and Xbox One. PC release date for the game is on October 28. Check back with us for more details and updates on “Dragon Ball Xenoverse”.