The Electoral College made Donald Trump the official US President-elect on Monday, following which he chose his cabinet of ministers. After a thank you speech in Trump Tower, the official president of the United States named the ministers he would like to have in his cabinet. The majority of members chosen are whites. Most of them are among the most wealthy risk-taking businessmen. The list of members in the Donald Trump Cabinet is as follows.
The majority of members chosen are whites. Most of them are among the most wealthy risk-taking businessmen. The list of members in the Donald Trump Cabinet is as follows.
Donald Trump Cabinet – List of Ministers
- ExxonMobil’s ex-CEO Rex Tillerson will be the next Secretary of State. He is a 64-year-old businessman with a net worth of about 245 million dollars.
- James Mattis will be the next defense top official. The “Mad Dog” is known for his tough conversations.
- Michael Flynn will be the next National Security Advisor. He is a retired general who was also part of the Obama administration but he soon turned a critic to his foreign policies.
- Wilbur Ross will serve as the Secretary of Commerce. He is a famous opponent of Chinese entrance into the WTO as well as a critic to the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Mike Pempeo will take care of the CIA. He is an ex-Army tank officer. Steve Mnuchin will be given charge of the Treasury. He is a former partner of Goldman Sachs who has no significant experience in the political field.
- Rick Perry will be leading the energy department. It is one of the most important divisions of America, with the National Nuclear Security Administration program consuming 60 percent of the department’s budget.
- Scott Pruit will be in charge of the environment sector. He had a great role in the climate change issue as Oklahoma Attorney General.
Besides the above-mentioned members of the Donald Trump cabinet who have been listed, there are many whose names have been indicated earlier, according to EuroNews. This includes Nikki Haley, who has been appointed Ambassador to the United Nations.