There is no one more excited than the 5SOS members themselves as they tease the fans by sharing their “Sounds Live Feels Live” video rehearsals in social media.
Less than two weeks are left before the lads from the Land Down Under begin their eight-month tour in Nagoya, Japan on Feb. 19. However, the New Broken Scene should be more excited after watching the 10-second short, but satisfying, clip of the band’s rehearsal posted on Snapchat.
— 5SOS FIGHTERS (@5SOSFighters) February 6, 2016
The short video shows lead guitarist Luke Hemmings who looks “fifty shades of fine,” according to Sugar Scape– looks. Meanwhile, the site also described Calum Hood doing some “adorable but looks more of a hip-hop face.”
As for the “Sounds Live Feels Live” tour, the Aussie quartet will first visit selected countries in Asia from February until March. They will then move forward to Europe and the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Central America and finally to their beloved hometown Australia.
Check out these dates and venues for the Asian tour:
- 19 Feb 2016- Century Hall Nagoya, Japan
- 20 Feb 2016- Intex Osaka, Japan
- 23 Feb 2016- Budokan Tokyo, Japan
- 27 Feb 2016- Shanghai Grand Stage Shanghai, China
- 29 Feb 2016- Xinzhuang Stadium Taipei, Taiwan
- 02 Mar 2016- KL Convention Centre Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 03 Mar 2016- Star Theatre Singapore
- 05 Mar 2016- Indonesia Convention Exhibition Jakarta, Indonesia
- 08 Mar 2016- Impact Arena Bangkok, Thailand
- 10 Mar 2016- AsiaWorld-Expo Hall 10 Hong Kong
- 12 Mar 2016- Mall Of Asia Arena Manila, Philippines
The success of the rock quartet has been evident since the release of their sophomore album, “Sounds Good Feels Good” in October 2015. The second full-length album includes the hits “She’s Kinda Hot,” “Hey Everybody” and “Jet Black Heart.”
Apart from these, Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin landed the cover for one of the highly acclaimed music magazine, Rolling Stones.