Yeezy Boost 350 “Oxford Tan” has finally been released. And for sneaker heads who are planning to buy a pair, we’ve got the list where you can buy them!
The Yeezy Boost 350 is officially out with its cool tan colorway today – December 29. A pair is available at a retail price of $200. And according to Footwear News, the shoes “are causing an Internet frenzy.”
As per the Official Adidas Website, here’s the complete description of the latest Yeezy Boost 350 pair:
“The low-top YEEZY BOOST 350 in tan features an upper composed of tonal Primeknit: a breakthrough material developed using adidas’ most advanced digital engineering techniques to fit like a second skin. Color-coordinated outsoles leverage adidas BOOST™’s highly responsive properties to offer an unparalleled level of comfort, performance, and style.”
Footwear News reported that Kanye West’s signature shoes are very high on demand. Foot Locker, Finish Line and Foot Action started selling the pair this morning and the sales were pretty good. For Finish Line, the pairs sold out quickly after 33 minutes of going live.
According to Hollywood Life, the “Oxford Tan” pair is the last limited release of the year. If you want to get your hands on the latest pair, you must immediately search for the stores which are still selling the shoes.
The site provided a list of stores where one can still avail a pair. Some stores have in-store raffles so it’s best to check their official sites.
- Adidas Originals selected stores
- Amazon – Price starts at $350
- Bait – In-Store Raffle
- Bred Bronx – In-Store Raffle
- Commonwealth – In-Store Raffle
- Ebay – Over 120 pairs released, with the most inflated price reaching $2,000.
- Eblens – In-Store Raffle
- Expressions – Online Raffle
- Footaction – In-Store Raffle
- Foot Locker – In-Store Raffle
- Hibbett Sports – In-Store Raffle
- Lace-Up Brooklyn – Instagram Raffle
- Millennium Shoes – In-Store Raffle
- Moe’s Sneaker Spot – Instagram Raffle
- Mr Alan’s Elite – In-Store Raffle
- Packer Shoes – In-Store Raffle
- Pacsun – In-Store Raffle
- Shoe Palace – Online Raffle
- Sneaker Train – In-Store Raffle
- Sole Classics – In-Store Raffle
- STNDRD – In-Store Raffle