The World of Harry Potter finally opened at the Universal Studios Hollywood on April 7, 2016.From magical spells to magical creatures, from dark villains to daring heroes, it’s all there at “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.” American fans don’t need to travel to England to get the Hogwarts experience.
You might want to explore the mysteries of Hogwarts castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade, and sample fare from some of the wizarding world’s best-known establishments. Plus, you could also experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement.
But what are the secrets you could unravel at the studio? Before you visit the place, let us guide you through a detailed picture of what you could do in Harry Potter’s world. Gamespot came with their very own version of secrets.
Here is the video of the “9¾ secrets everyone should know” by Gamespot.
E! and Universal Studios Hollywood which are both part of the NBCUniversal family, released a “Muggles’ Guide to Dominating The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood.”
Here is the inside look of the World.
The official eonline site also listed some of the secrets, hacks, tips you should know before you plan for the trip.
1. If you go to the restroom, listen for the sounds of Moaning Myrtle.
2. When you get to the top of Hogwarts castle, make sure you turn around and take in the mountains in the distance.
3. Mention Voldemort to any of the Wizarding World employees and see what happens. Basically, he-who-must-not-be-named still should never be named.
4. Yes, that is a stage you pass by on the way to Hogwarts Castle and yes, a show involving singing frogs will perform for you throughout the day.
5. Careful where you step when walking near The Owl Post. There’s (fake) bird poop everywhere!
6. Don’t just walk by the sorting hat in Hogwarts castle without listening to his wise words.
7. Be sure to stop and read the animated newspapers as you walk through the line to the Forbidden Journey ride.
8. Don’t miss the shadow of Dobby lurking about while dining in The Three Broomsticks.
9. You can actually send mail at The Owl Post and it will arrive at its destination postmarked from Hogsmeade.
10. The Nimbus 2000, the Nimbus 2001 and the Firebolt are all on display at Dervish and Banges, so don’t forget to find them all.
You can log on to their official website for all the information.
Ready to pack now?