Valentine’s Day 2016 is less than two weeks away. Hopefully, you are already planning something to do on that day with your special someone. If not, here are a few ideas for a Valentine’s Day date that any couple would find romantic.
- Go to where the two of you first shared a romantic dinner date. Try to order the same meals, too.
- Invite him over and cook for him. Likewise, invite her over and cook for her. The meal does not have to be extravagant. Something simple yet tasty is best.
- Book a spa date on Valentine’s Day. Enjoy a couple’s massage and relax.
- Head to the beach early and watch the sunrise on Valentine’s Day.
- Have a picnic in the park. Take along a basket filled with food you both enjoy.
- Marie Clare suggests heading to a carnival. Have fun and take a dizzying ride on the Ferris wheel.
- Sign up for a dance class. Pick a dance both of you want to learn. Most classes only take an hour. So before you know it, the two of you are dancing like pros.
- Go hiking and commune with nature. Rent a bike and take a ride together. Go birdwatching along the way.
- Sing the night away in a karaoke bar. Sing to your loved one.
- Rent a boat and sail off into the sunset.
- Make it a game night. Have fun! Play like kids on Valentine’s Day. Bring out your favorite game boards then order a pizza. This date idea from Redbook is affordable and creative.
- Stay home and sit by the fireplace. Nothing beats a quiet evening at home sitting next to someone you love by a warm fire.
These romantic date ideas are not only for Valentine’s Day. They are about having fun with one another on any day of the year. It is also a good way to build memories the two of you will share for years to come.