Don’t have any concrete plans for February 14 yet?
TripAdvisor, one of the world’s largest travel sites, just came up with the list of the Top 10 Travelers’ Choice Hotels for Romance in the World. This list is perfect to help you plan your soon to be unforgettable Valentine’s getaway.
According to Yahoo! Finance, ranking “based on millions of valuable reviews and opinions from travelers around the world.” They took into account the quantity and quality of 12 months worth of reviews from travelers on the site.
TripAdvisor’s chief marketing officer Barbara Messing told Yahoo! Finance that these hotels “consistently win over the hearts of their guests.”
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort in Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba was declared The Most Romantic Hotel in The World.
Only one hotel in Australia made it to the Top 10.
Spicers Vineyards Estate in Pokolbin was the Top 3 Choice Hotel for Romance. A stay in the hotel costs, on average, AU$514 (US$369). August is the most affordable month to visit.
You can find the complete list below.
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba – Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
- The Old Rectory Hotel – Martinhoe, United Kingdom
- Spicers Vineyards Estate – Pokolbin, Australia
- Anastasis Apartments – Imerovigli, Greece
- Komandoo Maldives Island Resort – Komandoo, Maldives
- Lindos Blu – Lindos, Greece
- Coco Plum Island Resort – Coco Plum Cay, Belize
- Baros Maldives – Baros Island, Maldives
- The Place Luxury Boutique Villas – Ko Tao, Thailand
- Tokoriki Island Resort – Tokoriki Island, Fiji
The Top 10 list was released just weeks away from Valentine’s day. On average, you’d have to spend around AU$441 (US$316) to be able to spend a night in these romantic hotels.
The Old Rectory Hotel in Martinhoe, United Kingdom is the cheapest. You can book a stay there at an average of AU$203 (US$146) a night. Baros Maldives in Baros Island, Maldives, meanwhile, is the most expensive. A room there costs an average of AU$1,634 (US$1,173) per night.