Perth, located in Western Australia is considered one of Australia’s most underestimated cities.
Sydney is renown for its robust city and transcendent beaches. Melbourne has the wire on coffee, the music scene and street art. Brisbane, famous for being the sunshine state, is relaxed and sunny. Perth however, one may find can be a combination of all. With stunning beaches, hunting attractions and dining, what does Perth have to offer that the others don’t?
Flights are as low as $150-$159 via Tiger airways according to news.com.au, from Sydney and Melbourne, return.
Food. A good enough reason to travel anywhere. Perth provides some of the freshest produce and skilled chefs. Chef Oliver Gould is one of the chefs that takes fresh Australian produce and magically transfigures it into the tastiest dish one could devour. Enjoy Gould’s exciting seafood with a view of the Indian Ocean at the Shorehouse restaurant.
Perth doesn’t only have amazing food to offer, also breathtaking attractions and activities to build up an appetite. WesternAustralia.com provides a list of the best attractions and must do’s to experience in their capital city.
1. Shorehouse Restaurant
So our top 10 destinations including attractions and food start with the Shorehouse restaurant. Eating sumptuously prepared seafood dishes with the Indian Ocean as a backdrop is something to look forward to. The next 9 are as equally compelling.
2. Cottesloe Beach Hotel. This stunning hotel rests on the sand overlooking the Indian Ocean. Equipped with beach bars, sports bar and a beach club.
3. Fremantle is another place someone with an adventurous pallet would enjoy. With spots like The Raw Kitchen and Bread in Common, lunch and dinners will become exciting affairs. The Fremantle Markets is also an experience. All Perth’s freshest produce and food on display at your leisure.
4. Bib and Tucker. With middle eastern styled eggs to the sweetest pecan and salted caramel buttermilk pancakes, it’s every brunch goers dream.
5. Food Loose Tours. A tour company that takes visitors to Perth’s best food and drink venues.
6. Northbridge, formally referred to as “Knifebridge”, because of the areas rough connotations, has been cleaned up and is looking great. A hip and trendy area, similar to Brisbane’s West End and Sydney’s Newtown has heaps to offer. From great boutique shopping to great coffee. Try an outdoor movie experience and the rooftop!
7. Shoalwater Marine Park is for snorkelling.
8. Kings Park is the ultimate picnic experience.
9. Lancelin. Famous for its impressive sand dunes, grab a boogie board and surf the sand.
10. Swan Valley, Western Australia’s oldest and first Vineyard.
Swan Valley Corporate Open Day Profile: @sittellawinery Sitella Winery is sure to host a corporate function to remember. Situated on an idyllic vineyard and surrounded by the picturesque Swan Valley, Sittella is the perfect place to hold a corporate event. Enjoy a peaceful, exclusive function room at Sittella that caters up to 20 guests. The restaurant caters up for a minimum of 80 guests, and features beautiful views of the valley. The upcoming Swan Valley Corporate Open Day on September 8 will provide you with more detailed information about what Sittella can provide for you ? #SwanValley #CorporateOpenDay #cod2015 #sitellawinery #perthlife #perthygreatness #perthisok #thisiswa #westernaustralia
Perth offers beautiful natural sites, culturally friendly attractions and the freshest produce and seafood. An ideal escape, leave your worries and rush to Australia’s Western Paradise.