Looks like there are new stuff coming in for the new patch for “The Division.”
While we previously reported about what to expect on the fix on the version 1.1 patch, there are still some more content that players can look forward to. PC Gamer makes a report about the new gears found in the upcoming patch.
So far one of the concerns in “The Division” game is the lack of cosmetic items that would make an avatar feel different from the rest of the players, and some of the gears that players may find have no distinct difference from the rest of the gears found in the game, it makes some of the players look identical and these costumes have no stat bonus or perks when being used. But things will start to change when the patch update arrives tomorrow. These new set of gears can be acquired by completing the challenges in Manhattan, especially that more difficult challenges. You can learn more about the set by checking the list below for their perks:
- Set bonus (2): +4,000 Skill Power
- Set bonus (3): +20% Skill Haste
- Set bonus (4): Talent, Tactician’s Authority
- Every 60k damage your group deal’s adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn’t dealing damage
- Set bonus (2): +30% Headshot Damage
- Set bonus (3): +20% Damage to Elites
- Set bonus (4): Talent, Stalker
- Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for a duration of 10 seconds each. A target can receive up to three marks.
- Set bonus (2): +20% Enemy Armor Damage
- Set bonus (3): +100% Critical Hit Damage
- Set bonus (4): Talent, Shooter
- Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drop bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
Path of the Nomad:
- Set bonus (2): +50% Scavenging
- Set bonus (3): +20% Health on Kill
- Set bonus (4): Talent, Nomad
- When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed to hull health. Can occur once every 10 minutes
The 1.1 patch will roll out tomorrow for all platforms available for “The Division.”