Harley Quinn may be one of the most attractive characters in the upcoming film, Suicide Squad. But actress Margot Robbie adds spice to her portrayal, making it more mysterious and exciting. But who is she behind the scenes? Get to know her in this article.
Robbie was born in Dalby, Queensland, and raised on the Gold Coast. She spent her childhood on her grandparent’s farm.
The 26-year old Australian actress started her career in the year 2000. According to her IMDb page, she starred in some Australian independent films.
She then appeared in the TV series Pan Am after moving to the United States. Showcasing her talent, the industry gave her a big break as Leonardo Di Caprio’s wife in the highly-acclaimed biopic, The Wolf of Wall Street.
More than that, she also starred in other films like The Legend of Tarzan, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Focus, and About Time, to mention a few.
But, there is more about the girl who has striking blue eyes. People Magazine was able to dig deeper into her personal hobbies and traits.
- The blonde bombshell loves and plays Hockey. According to the website, the actress plays right wing in an amateur hockey league in L.A. Another tidbit of information is that she cut short the filming of her Wolf of Wall Street audition tape just to watch a New York Rangers game.
- Robbie is also good at pick-pocketing, eating, and drinking a lot. She learned the trick from starring in Focus. The star even admitted that the production team asked her to slow down because the camera could not see it. The hot actress also confessed that despite her alluring figure, she can chug beer quickly and she won a spaghetti- eating contest.
- The Suicide Squad villain is also an amateur tattoo artist. By seeing the posters, it is expected that her character, along with Jared Leto’s Joker have tattoos. But behind the scenes, she really did matching “Skwad” tattoos for director David Ayer and co-actress Cara Delevignge.
- She is also a big fan of the Harry Potter series. She confessed in a previous Jimmy Kimmel episode that she lied about getting eyeglasses. Margot Robbie did that to look like Harry Potter.
- The actress has a very good American accent. She learned how to speak like an American during her stint in Neighbours.
There you have it! Stay tuned for more news about Margot Robbie and other celebrities.