The latest Interactive Games and Entertainment Association, or iGEA Top 10 Australian Charts has been released. It is powered by the NPD Group, Inc. The charts cover the period from April 27 to May 3, 2015. It has information about the Top 10 games in Australia in all the gaming platforms including PC Games, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS. Some of the games included in the iGEA Au Chart are Microsoft’s “State Of Decay” and Ubisoft’s “Far Cry 4.″
Top 10 Games In All Platforms (Australia) For The Week That Ended On May 3, 2015
- “Mortal Kombat X”(Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive) release date: April 15, 2015
- “Grand Theft Auto V” (Publisher: Rockstar Games, Distributor: Take-Two Interactive) release date: Sept. 27, 2013
- “Bloodborne” (Publisher: SCE Japan Studio, Distributor: Sony Computer Entertainment) release date: March 25, 2015
- “State Of Decay” (Publisher: Microsoft Studios, Developer: Undead Labs) release date: June 5, 2013
- “The Order: 1886″ (Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment, Developers: Ready at Dawn and SCE Santa Monica Studio) release date: Feb. 20, 2015
- “Minecraft” (Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment, Developers: Mojang and 4J Studios) release date: May 17, 2009
- “Battlefield Hardline“ (Publisher: Electronic Arts, Developer: Visceral Games) release date: March 19, 2015
- “The Last of Us” (Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment, Developer: Naughty Dog) release date: July 30, 2014
- “FIFA 15″ (Publisher: EA Sports, Developer: EA Canada) release date: Sept. 26, 2014
- “Far Cry 4″(Publisher: Ubisoft, Developer: Ubisoft Montreal) release date: Nov. 18, 2014
“Mortal Kombat X”, Grand Theft Auto V” and “Bloodborne” remain the top three games for the week of May 3, 2015. Unfortunately, “Battlefield Hardline” went down several places to settle on the seventh spot this week. As for “Minecraft” from Sony Computer Entertainment, it is now on the sixth position.
Meanwhile, “State Of Decay” from Microsoft lands on the fourth spot. It is a third-person video game that has various elements including stealth, zombie survival, role-playing, or RPG, community building and social stimulation. Aside from that, “State Of Decay” players must also deal with the game’s persistent open world.
“Far Cry 4” by Ubisoft is currently at number 10. It is a first-person shooter game as well as an open world action-adventure. It also has some RPG features which include receiving experience points for completing tasks and missions in the game.
Let us know your thoughts on the latest iGEA’s latest Top 10 video games in all platforms chart. For questions/comments regarding the article, you may email the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch The Why You Should Play State of Decay Video Below:
Watch The “Far Cry 4” Reveal Trailer: