Samsung must be having this year on their side as they drop their newest crown jewel product- the Galaxy Note 7. Various tech analysts are betting that the upcoming device will be a big hit.
Know Your Mobile is one of the tech websites that provides positive reviews on the phablet. According to the outlet, the Galaxy Note 7 has “insane specs, phenomenal camera, and stunning design.”
Furthermore, here are five main reasons Samsung Galaxy Note 7 could be the “Best Android Phone” in 2016:
1. The specifications are “monster.” According to the website, the hybrid smartphone sports a cutting-edge Snapdragon 820 CPU technology with a whopping 7GB 10nm LPDDR4 RAM chip.
The outlet also speculates that the Galaxy Note 7 will feature a 2K display and more innovative features for the S-Pen. Meanwhile, there is a plausible hearsay that the phablet will be the first to feature Google’s Daydream VR platform as well.
Additionally, Samsung Galaxy Note 7 might also feature up to 257GB of internal storage. More than enough, rumor has it that the storage will be expandable.
2. Aside from that, its new camera is also impressive and “phenomenal.” Samsung is developing a 1/1.7-inch CMOS camera sensor with an aperture as wide as ƒ/1.4.” Also, the camera might have 18-24 megapixels with the 1/2.3-inch camera sensor.
3. The company is working on a new feature called “Samsung Focus” as well. This is similar to “Blackberry Hub” wherein the user can manage emails, tweets, and others in one place.
Moreover, the Samsung Focus also aims to show calendar info, contacts, and memo notes in the same interface. This must be one of the strongest features that Samsung has made so far.
4. Samsung is planning to have either a Galaxy Note 7 and Galaxy Note 7 Edge. However, the website bets on the Edge design.
The higher variant might not be as useful as the normal one. But according to the website, the stunning design of Edge will sell as well.
5. Lastly, the phablet might feature a dual-boot- the Android N and Chrome OS. This has not been confirmed but Samsung fans are looking forward to an update.