Uric acid crystallization can cause joint pains, gout, arthritis and even kidney failure. It has the ability to trigger joint pains and make them so severe if not handled by a qualified doctor. The pain can become chronic once it is not treated right and that gout is already in your system. Gout will then lead to joint inflammation and then, acute arthritis.
There are several natural ways of removing the uric crystallization as well as some artificial methods. The following are ways to remove uric acid crystallization from joints:
1. Cucumber juice. Cucumber has so many health benefits. Eating raw cucumber is the best way to remove uric crystallization from your system. Although it can be eaten raw, you can also process as well as cook it. You have the choice what is the best way you can have cucumbers into your body.
For best results, you can have cucumber juice mixed with lemon. This may be a bit bitter but the benefit it will be bringing into your body is priceless. Prepare the following to make raw cucumber juice:
- young gingerroot
- cucumber, medium sized
- slice of lemon
- 2 ribs of celery
- Clean all ingredients thoroughly
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces based on the capacity of your blender
- Add the celery, making sure there are no dirt on the ribs
- Slice the ginger root
- Use half a lemon
- Mix all together and blend
Take this juice twice in a day and you will start noticing changes instantly.
2. Tart cherry juice. This juice is mostly recommended by doctors. It has the ability to remove uric crystallization very fast as it is stated in the joint pain facts. This kind of juice is available in the market. If you want fast results, ensure that you take pure cherry juice; not those kinds which have other ingredients mixed in them. The natural juice is the quickest way to remove uric acid crystallization.
Taking natural cherry juice helps patients deal with arthritis and joint pain. This is because the juice help form your bone cartilage hence reducing the grinding together of joints which causes pain and other physical discomforts.
3. Hydrate. Water is a solution to so many health problems. It has the ability to keep your skin young despite your age. Ensure that you take at least 8 glasses of pure clean water in a day. This will help reduce constipation, burn calories and aid in the removal of uric acid crystallization.
Pure water has no side effect on the human body. You can take it either hot or cold, depending on your preference. Just make sure that you are drinking clean and potable water. It will be noticeable that after you have started consuming the right amount of water, the signs and symptoms of joint pain will drastically reduce.
4. Medication. Seek medical attention. Have a doctor run tests on you to know the best medication that will work for you. Your doctor will prescribe the drugs you require and will make sure that they will help in the removal of uric acid crystallization completely. You should follow the doctor’s prescriptions to ensure that you are in the best health condition.
The above are some of the best ways to remove uric acid crystallization from your joints. If left unattended this will become dangerous; it can actually cripple you if not deal with properly and early enough. Make sure that you follow the above given procedures to warrant your health and wellness.
Share the knowledge and information you got to help people around you realize the trouble of acid crystallization as well as be able to take caution where necessary. You can also make it an awareness campaign whereby you can share this information via Facebook, Twitter, what’s app among other social media to help people stay in good health.