Niantic’s Pokémon GO is an augmented-reality game for iOS and Android devices. “Pokémon Go” allows players to capture, battle, train, and trade virtual Pokémon who emerge all through the real world. Here are 5 tricks to play the game. Also learn more about PokéCoins.
Playing Pokémon Go
- The right way of throwing poke balls is when the ring inside the circle is at its smallest. The visibility of orange and red rings maximize your chances of success of catching a Pokémon.
- Choosing a starter Pokémon completely depends on individual preference. In this game, the great evolution only happens after the player catches 20, 30, 40, 50 or more Pokémon.
- The user cannot have a control over Eevee’s final evolution. Despite its ultimate form, it’ll get a big bash in combat power. Sadly, you can’t do a thing about it.
- To catch and upgrade Pokémons there are items like Lure, Lucky Eggs, Egg Incubator, Lure Module. Each of these items cost PokéCoins which, unsurprisingly, must be bought for real money.
- 100 PokéCoins will cost you around AU$ 1.32
- 550 PokéCoins= AU$ 6.65
- 1200 PokéCoins= AU$ 13.31
- 2500 PokéCoins= AU$ 27
- Count the footprints to track down a Pokémon. Simply remember the theory:
- Zero footprints = The creature is in your immediate locality
- 1 footprint = Pokémon is close
- 2 footprints= It’s a little far away
- 3 footprints= Pokémon is far away
Check out this site for more tips on playing Pokémon GO.
In the interim, Pokémon Go has only officially released in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and the United States. Fans in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world still has to wait for the game’s official global release.
However, gamers from countries where the game is yet to be released found a workaround in getting the game anyway. This means a die-hard fan doesn’t need to wait for the launch anymore. He can experience the thrills of Pokémon GO right away. Learn here.
Still, fans are warned of this workaround. According to sources, if discovered, players who try to download the game via APK are taking the risk of getting banned from the app for good. If you’re wise, better wait for the game’s official global release.