The latest craze in the Pokémon arena is Pokémon Go, a game that has created ripples among its fans in no time. There has been a lot to learn regarding the game. From buying pokécoins to tracking footprints, every step has its own excitement to offer. Now, here is one more interesting element of this game: Pokémon Go hatching eggs.
One of the best ways to level up in Pokémon Go is to capture wild Pokémons. But filling up the Pokédex entirely with captured Pokémon is not easy. Thanks to the developers of Pokémon Go, there’s now an easy guide to it. Finding new Pokémons becomes trouble-free in the form of Pokémon eggs.
In Pokémon Go, the trainer can often find Eggs in the wild, usually by interacting with PokéStops to find free items. With the Pokémon Go eggs, the player can get rare Pokémons. However, nothing comes free; one needs to work hard for that.
Here you need to play the role of a virtual Poké mamma, to get your eggs hatched properly. Each trainer starts with one Egg Incubator, which allows him to hatch an egg after a certain amount of steps are taken, tracked by the player’s phone’s GPS and Pedometer and the game.
Follow these steps (via Pokémon Go)
Pokémon Go hatching eggs technique:
- In the Map View, touch the Main Menu
- Touch Pokémon
- At the top of the screen, touch the word Eggs.
- Select one of your Eggs
- Touch Start Incubation
- Select an incubator to use on your Egg
- Walk to hatch the Egg
“Kilometers to walk before it hatched” should be the new proverb for the Pokémon Go game.
Each Egg displays the number of kilometers the trainer must walk for the Egg to hatch. Always remember, the rarer the Pokémon, the longer the distance.
How do I know the egg is hatched? Do I need to keep a watchful eye on it all the time?
Well, no, you need not have to. A notification will appear when the Egg has hatched.
- Bear in mind that you need to have the Pokémon GO app open while you walk. Kilometers walked when the Pokémon GO app is stopped won’t count toward hatching your Eggs.
- An incubator can only accommodate one Egg at a time. Thus, if you wish to speed up the procedure of hatching multiple eggs, visit the shop and buy extra incubators.
Pokémon Go hatching eggs will also earn you quite a bit of XP, and lots of Pokemon Candy for that Pokemon.