PewDiePie stepped out of the studio to give his millions of subscribers his new video entitled “My New Car.” This particular video had nothing to do with gaming. PewDiePie felt inspired by how other popular YouTubers like himself can afford their first bit of earned money to buy a new car.
Therefore, the Swedish-born web-based comedian and video producer decided to share exciting news about his own sweet new ride. Here are five moments from PewDiePie’s new video that’ll make you laugh hard.
1. Given his opening story about a Lamborghini or a Ferrari, you would probably expect a similar model as his new car. However, his sweet new ride turned out to be a dated Nissan hatchback model. To be fair, let’s call it vintage. Even passers-by couldn’t figure out the hype.
2. Michael got locked in at the back of the vehicle. Poor Michael panicked he’d lose oxygen due to the tight space.
3. His unending supply of bread inside such a small vehicle is hilarious. He appears to be able to pull out bread from every nook and cranny. However, he took things over the top when he offered bread to a pedestrian on the road.
4. “F**k you honking at?” PewDiePie honks back at another vehicle that passed him by. Noticeably, the other car was a newer model and faster than his sweet ride.
5. The stares he received while cruising along a crowded street were priceless. Again, people didn’t know what to think of his car as it blared out hip hop tunes.
PewDiePie, also known as Felix Kjellberg, is a certified YouTube sensation. The 25-year-old Swede earned bragging rights as the global video-sharing site’s top earner for 2015. Forbes revealed he earned a whopping US$12 million (AU$16.2 million) pre-tax.
In addition to earning millions from YouTube, PewDiePie could also be the first to win an Emmy for online content, TechTimes reported. The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences announced the provision of new categories that would enable online content creators to gain recognition for their work.
Watch his latest video “My New Car” here.