Alexander England is coming in Offspring and he will play a major role in this season of the Australian drama/comedy show.
Channel 10 has announced that England has been cast as Harry Crewe, the new Crisis and Culture Manager at St Francis Hospital. He will also play as Nina Proudman (Asher Keddie) love interest.
Here are some facts about Alexander England
1. He has some familiar faces on the set of Offspring. England has worked with Lachy Hulme and Richard Davies in Howzat! Kerry Packer’s War in 2012. He is also good friends with Kat Stewart and Jane Harber.
2. England is excited to be part of Offspring. In a a statement published in The Daily Telegraph, the Aussie actor said, “Harry enters the world of St. Francis as an outsider — a gun for hire problem solver.” The actor added Harry will resolve the image issue at the hospital, where he will meet Nina.
— Offspring (@Offspringtvshow) July 19, 2016
Is the doctor going to date Harry in Offspring? In the recent episode of the series, Nina has decided to start dating again after her failed relationship with Leo Taylor (Patrick Brammall) and the loss of her partner Patrick Reid (Matthew Le Nevez).
3. England has an impressive acting portfolio. His most recent work was with ABC’s The Beautiful Lie.
4. England rose to fame alongside Daniel MacPherson and Zoe Ventoura in Channel 7 drama Wild Boys in 2011. The following year he played James Packer in Paper Giants: Magazine Wars. He also portrayed Clyde Packer alongside Lachy Hulme in Power Games: The Packer-Murdoch Story. England also played the role of cricketer Tony Greig in Nine miniseries Howzat! Kerry Packer’s War. He also appeared in the movie Gods of Egypt.
5. Deadline reported that England will also be joining the cast of Ridley Scott’s Alien: Covenant. The Aussie actor will be joining X-Men actor Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston,Danny McBride, Demian Bichir, Amy Seimetz, Jussie Smollett, Carmen Ejogo and Callie Hernandez.
Tune in to Offspring season 6 every Wednesday at 8.30pm on Channel 10.