The game creator 2K Sports may have failed to deliver on their “NBA 2K16 Locker Codes” promise, but the developer has come up with some better deals for you. Here is a chance for you to win $330,710 (US$250,000). Now that’s a deal you simply can’t refuse.
Brian Mazique of Forbes writes about the NBA 2K16 “Road to Finals” Tournament which is scheduled for April 9. Apart from the money, you could also win a chance to visit the NBA finals. But before that, you have to meet certain criteria if you want to participate in the NBA 2K16 Road to the Finals,
Here are the following details.
- Own or have access to NBA 2K16 (“Game”).
- Own or have access to: If playing on Xbox: a Gamertag and Xbox Gold Service. If playing on PS4: PSN ID and PS Plus service. (iii) Log on to his/her 2K “MyPLAYER” account (which is free) (“2K Account”).
- Create a Team by selecting at least two (2) team members (each a “Team Member”) to participate in a GameDay game (each a “Qualifying Game”). Team/Team Owner can enlist up to four (4) Team Members, all of whom must meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 2. Participation requires three (3) to five (5) players per Team. If there are less than five (5) players, A.I. (computer-generated) players will fill out the Team as necessary.
- Play the Qualifying Game in Pro-Am Mode as a Team.
- Win a “Qualifying Game” against four (4) other Teams (“Qualifying Wins”) during that GameDay. All Teams will be matched with one-on-one blind opponents. Only Team Owner’s best four (4) “Qualifying Wins” will contribute to the Team/Team Owner’s best 4-Game point total (“Point Total”) on the Leaderboard.
The Schedule is as follows.
Road to the Tournament Dates
- GameDay 11: Saturday, April 9, 2016
- GameDay 12: Saturday, April 16, 2016
- GameDay 13: Saturday, April 23, 2016
- GameDay 14: Saturday, April 30, 2016
- GameDay 15: Saturday, May 7, 2016
- GameDay 16: Sunday, May 8, 2016
- Round 1: May 21, 2016 12pm PT (XB1), 1pm PT (PS4)
- Round 2: May 21, 2016 2pm PT (XB1), 3pm PT (PS4)
- Round 3: May 21, 2016 4pm PT (XB1), 5pm PT (PS4)
May 21, 2016 6:00:00 pm PT (XB1), 7pm PT (PS4)
June 10, 2016 (tentative)
Live Championship scheduled to take place at a location in the United States. (TBD)
All of the above details have been extracted from the 2K Sports official website. Stay tuned for more updates as we bring you the latest of NBA 2K16.