NBA 2K16 update 1.06 is now available on PlayStation 4, with Xbox One update coming soon. 2K Sports confirmed the update yesterday.
As per the Playstation Lifestyle blog, the update weighs 2.41 GB.
The NBA 2K16 Patch Update v6 has been released on PS4 (coming soon to XB1).
Among the changes include:
- Updated player portraits for a number of players.
- Tuned the effectiveness of long outlet passes for players with the Break Starter badge.
- Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
- Re-worked size-up dribble launches to prevent unnaturally explosive first steps.
- Tune miss chances for deep downcourt and cherry picking.
- Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Don’t reset 3-in-the-key offence timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled blacktop players.
Earlier 2K Sports had released one of the funniest mods. As per the Fox Sports reports, NBA 2k16 mod turned “Steph Curry and LeBron into creepy NBA dancers”. The website further quoted, “You’ll never be able to unsee Steph, LeBron and more dropping it like it’s hot midcourt.”
Jonathan Bradley in his article wrote about the “phenomenal” stuff sport video modders do to keep the excitement high. He highlighted, “The vast community is responsible for keeping some of the biggest and best sports video games updated with the latest league-wide changes and roster updates, as well as quirky tweaks that almost change the game completely.”
To help with you powering up your players and teams, here are a few NBA 2K16 locker codes, cheats, tips and tricks to be the best baller on the virtual hardcourt, be it on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 or PC.
NBA 2K16 Locker Codes
500 VC – SHOOT2MUCH500
1,000 VC – #2KTVPOSTSEASON
ABA BAll – PAYRESPECT
We have earlier reported about the NBA Road to the Finals tournament. The next date is on May 7. Click on the link for more details.