The men’s magazine’s May 2016 issue admires Style’s fondness for prints and called him “The Prince of Prints .“ Actor Eddie Redmayne, meanwhile, gets a nod for his off-duty dressing, while Odell Beckham Jr.’s tattoos have gained the approval of the magazine.
The magazine also dubbed Drake as “The Coziest Baller.” The GQ staff saw the hip-hop artist as handsome in his more cozy clothing. The editors described his style as “luxury through comfort,” CBC wrote.
Meanwhile, Reynolds will be featured on one of GQ’s May 2016 covers. In the cover, the actor is sporting a custom midnight blue velvet tuxedo and classic bow tie by Gucci, Mail Online noted.
GQ named him as “The Double-Taker” for making the most out of his red carpet looks, saying the “subtle detail is the key to Ryan’s style.”
In an Instagram post promoting the May issue, the magazine admired Reynolds’ “leading-man-level wardrobe that’s somehow classic and swerve-y at the same time.”
The “Deadpool” actor reposted the shot with a joke. “Thank you @jimmooregq and @gq — Although, in shots like these, I’m almost never wearing pants,” he wrote.
The magazine’s spread was also accompanied with a slideshow on their website of Ryan’s “11 Best Double-Take Outfits,” including his look for the Mississippi Grind premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2015, Mail Online reported.
Here’s the complete list of GQ 2016 “13 Most Stylist Men In The World” and the title the magazine gave to each of them.
- Lucky Blue (The Genetic Sweepstakes Winner)
- Eddie Redmayne (The Natural)
- Drake (The Coziest Baller)
- Future (Lord of the Brim)
- Idris Elba (The 007 of Style)
- Odell Beckham Jr. (The Body Artist)
- Diplo (The Globetrotter)
- Ryan Reynolds (The Double-Taker)
- Russell Westbrook (The Sartorial Daredevil)
- Harry Styles (The Prince of Prints)
- Justin Trudeau (The Prime Minister of Suave)
- Aziz Ansari (The Minimalist)
- Tom Hardy (The Misleading Man)