Metal Gear Survive gameplay has been making quite a buzz online these days, which only proves just how much fans have been anticipating the upcoming continuation of the hit action-adventure stealth video game. The series is created by Hideo Kojima and developed and published by Konami. Konami made an announcement about Metal Gear Survive gameplay on August 16, 2016, during the Gamescom 2016 event. If you still unaware of this action-packed game, here are a few details.
- Metal Gear Survive is a spin-off set in the same universe as Metal Gear Solid V. It features the events which take place after the incidents of Ground Zeroes.
- The game is designed considering multi-player experience. Good teamwork and co-ordination is a must! However, that doesn’t mean you always need to call your friends up to enjoy the game. Recently Konami USA revealed via a reply (to a fan on Reddit) that Metal Gear Survive will also have an option for those who prefer to play solo.
- The main character of the game is a soldier from Mother Base. Metal Gear Survive gameplay stems into a spanking new timeline different from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
- Metal Gear Survive gameplay supports a series of devices including PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- The game let players customize their character. The players will be able to use several weapons such as the Spear or Bow and develop their own equipment to suit their play style.
- The franchise claims that Metal Gear Survive gameplay solo-player mode will be difficult than the multi-player version. Taking on waves of Creatures in Single Player will be toilsome, reveals Metal Gear Informer. This means, beating the enemies and sustaining in a zombie-infested zone with your team is going to be easier.
- During the recent stage demo of the game at Tokyo Game Show 2016, Konami disclosed the gameplay will also feature the Fulton Cannon*. It’s a weapon which makes its debut in the third iteration of Metal Gear Online, included in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
*Fulton Cannon is an one-use trap designed to launch a Fulton surface-to-air recovery system on any enemies fateful enough to activate the trap at a specific range (online definition).
Watch The Demo for Metal Gear Survive Game Play:
Metal Gear Survive gameplay is scheduled to hit the market in 2017.