Met Gala 2016 which was held on Monday night at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York has the theme “Manus X Machina.” As a result, many celebrities who walked the red carpet have the “pretty cliche idea of technology” by showcasing their outfits.
While most of them looked pretty extravagant, Mashable enlisted some of the Hollywood personas that looked like “robots,”—well, it’s kind of awkward, isn’t it? But aside from that, readers can check out the 5 most awkward moments that was probably missed.
1. Going back to the “Manus X Machina” theme, here’s Twitter user and the site’s editor Annie Colbert thinks about some of the outfits.
Well, more than the eye-catching outfits, Hollywood Life revealed other most “awkward” moments in Met Gala 2016.
2. Lady Gaga could not keep it to herself as she touched Kate Hudson’s butt. According to the website, the Mother Monster thinks that Hudson’s behind was so “lovely” so she touched it.
3. On the other hand, a prankster who is allegedly dressed as Jason Derulo intentionally fell down from the red carpet stairs. Later on, the singer claimed that did not even attended the show and the leaked photos of him falling down what taken 4 years ago.
4. Meanwhile, another Hollywood Life article reported that newly engaged couple, Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs allegedly cuddled in front of his ex-girlfriend, Kristen Stewart. According to the website, the couple arrived first before Stewart set her foot on the event.
5. More awkward than what it looks like, Stewart almost met Liberty Ross, the wife of her ex-lover, Rupert Sanders. While the website is still getting information if the two had a chance to meet face-to-face, they are hoping that all of them will “act as adults.”
Hollywood stars are looking forward to the Met Gala 2016 event and awkward moments are inevitable, so, keep an eye for more updates about this event real soon.