Little Mix member Perrie Edwards and former One Direction member Zayn Malik had a four-year relationship that ended in August last year. But the issue about them did not stop there, as rumours continue that the former couple is trying to go back to each other’s arms again.
Edwards said that people should stop intriguing her with her ex- fiancé, as per Just Jared report. Citing Little Mix’ interview with Cosmopolitan UK, the singer expressed her disappointment about the malicious rumours.
“When it’s your personal life, something you’re going through, I think people should f-ck off and have respect,” she said, as we quote. “At the end of the day, we are real people going through real things,” she continued.
While Perrie Edwards may want people to stay out of her personal life, her group, Little Mix, has been capturing the fans’ attention due to the continuous success of the career in the pop music industry.
The all-girl quintet is currently busy with their big “Get Weird” 2016 tour. Despite the previous reports that the girls have been criticized because of their “overly sexy” outfits and “lip syncing,” the headliner concert still got rave reviews.
Perrie Edwards slammed the critics as well, saying that they were not “overly sexy” and they are aiming for a combination of “sexy and cute” without being scandalous.
“I think we’ve got the right kind of balance. Some of us are 24,” as quoted from their interview with Mirror. “We wear what we feel comfortable in,” Edwards added.
“We aren’t going to be able to wear stuff like this for the rest of our life, and parade around in little dresses and stuff, but at the same time, we are just girls,” the lady concluded.
Meanwhile, catch the dates and venues for Perrie Edwards and the rest of Little Mix members’ “Get Weird”tour below:
- 31 March 2016- SSE Arena Belfast, Northern Ireland
- 2 April 2016- Sheffield Arena Sheffield, England
- 3 April 2016- Genting Arena, Birmingham
- 5 April 2016- The SSE Hydro Glasgow, Scotland
- 7 April 2016- Manchester Arena Manchester, England
- 8 April 2016- Capital FM Arena, Nottingham
- 9 April 2016- Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- 11 April 2016- Oil & Gas Arena Aberdeen, Scotland
- 12 April 2016- Oil & Gas Arena Aberdeen, Scotland
- 14 April 2016- Echo Arena Liverpool, England
- 15 April 2016- First Direct Arena Leeds