The LG G5 is one of the most innovative smartphones to date all thanks to its groundbreaking modularity features and powerhouse hardware specifications. Now, for users who are already enjoying the capabilities of the company’s latest smartphone, it may still be a tad difficult to get a grasp of its features due to the sheer number of its features. As such, you can try out these coolest tricks and tips that can help you get the most out of the G5.
1. If you miss the Smart Bulletin home screen that came in with the G3 and G4, you can have it back in the G5 by activating it in the home screen settings by pressing on a blank section of the home screen.
2. If you’re tired of the static wallpapers or simple animated images, the LG G5 features a set of 360-degree pictures that can sweeten up your experience.
3. You can also take screenshots by pressing the Home button and the volume down button at the same time. You can check them in your Screenshots folder in the Photos app.
4. To improve your gaming experience, you can switch the Game Optimizer mode on under the Settings app in the Battery & Power Saving option.
5. You can quickly unlock your phone even without hitting the power button using LG’s own Knock Code. You can also use this to secure your device by tapping for sections of the lock screen.
6. If you need more security, you can also go the extra mile and use the G5’s fingerprint sensor. It’s much more convenient since you don’t have to type in any visible codes.
7. You can rearrange the on-screen navigation buttons if you’re not used to the default layout. You can do this via the Settings app in the Button Combination section.
8. You can show your signature on the Always-on lock screen in case your G5 gets lost.
9. You can take photos using voice commands.
10. If you want to take quick snapshots, you can use the volume down button as a shortcut to launch the camera. You can enable this the Shortcuts option in the Settings.