Justin Bieber teases the fans by allegedly releasing new songs on social media. And now, fans want to know if the new beats could be a hint for another album.
Ocean Up reports that the compilation of videos only shows instrumentals. However, the Canadian singer is yet to confirm whether he’s just playing with the sound editing software or about to drop a new single.
There are no more traces of the clip on social media. As a result, the speculation got even stronger. But then, a Twitter account dedicated to JB was able to get a hold of the clips.
Will he drop a new song in the future? Let us wait for his answer soon.
Meanwhile, Justin Bieber is currently busy with his “Purpose” tour which started on March 9. Then, the singer is about to wrap up the North American leg on July 18.
After that, he will go on a break before heading to Europe in September. The next leg will last until November.
Rolling Stone reported that he created the massive tour to promote his 4th LP with the same title. The young singer released the latest material on Nov. 13, which carries the hit singles “Sorry”, “Love Yourself”, and “What Do You Mean.”
“Justin is working hard, putting on huge shows, traveling lots and as a result, he has come off the rails a bit during his tour,” says insider. “The guy is tired.”
Additionally, the site quotes that “he aspires to finish the many months of hard work and concert dates in front of him, but he may have to cancel tour dates if he can’t get a handle on his exhaustion,” says insider. “Some changes in his life have to be made ASAP.”
But it looks like JB will continue his performance so the report may just be treated with a grain of salt.
Finally, check out the rest of Justin Bieber’s “Purpose” tour dates and venues in the U.S. below. Furthermore, fans can grab tickets via AEG Live.
The North American leg:
- June 24 – Cincinnati, OH @ U.S. Bank Arena
- June 25 – Indianapolis, IN @Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- June 27 – Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
- June 29 – Jacksonville, FL @ Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
- June 30 – Orlando, FL @ Amway Center
- July 2 – Miami, FL @ AmericanAirlines Arena
- July 6 – Greensboro, NC @ Greensboro Coliseum
- July 7 – Baltimore, MD @ Royal Farms Arena
- July 9 – Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
- July 10 – Hartford, CT @ XL Center
- July 12 – Buffalo, NY @ First Niagara Center
- July 13 – Pittsburgh, PA @ CONSOL Energy Center
- July 15 – Atlantic City, NJ @ Boardwalk Hall
- July 18 – New York City, NY @ Madison Square Garden