Avid Marvel enthusiasts may still be counting more days before “Guardians of the Galaxy 2” arrives but as of this writing, many teasers have been published on the Internet. However, this one might be extra special as actor Chris Pratt himself revealed the five biggest secrets on the “Guardians” set.
The actor is giving fans the opportunity to tour with him on the film location as part of his campaign to benefit the Lake Stevens Boys and Girls Club from Pratt’s hometown of Lake Stevens, WA, according to Omaze. Here are what the fans should see on the tour:
- The actor introduced the creative set designers and stated that the chosen fans will have their own iconic “Guardians” look provided by the design team. He pulled out some drawings which he claimed are his own costume designs.
- Pratt went on to explain the use of the blue screen where he films most of the galactic and out of this world scenes.
- The handsome star almost dropped the answer about who Star Lord’s father is. Unfortunately, director James Gunn interrupted and reminded him about when to drop the biggest spoiler.
- He also said on the video that fans who will be given the opportunity to tour with him might have a ride on the forklift shown on the video.
- Chris Pratt finally showed the Awesome Mixtape Vol. 2, in which the lucky supporters can exchange for “Guardians of the Galaxy” merchandise.
Watch the clip below to find out how to be one of his guests:
More than that, director James Gunn has been making the fans crave for more updates as well. He previously revealed some of the new characters and continues to tease the fans by posting some plot updates. He also shares the latest news about the film on his Facebook account.
“Guardians of the Galaxy 2” will be out in cinemas on May 5, 2017.