The latest Grand Theft Auto patch for the GTA 5 Online multiplayer mode has more in store than what many ardent gamers may have expected.
The new update brings with it a sumo wrestling mode and new weapons as well as new cars, according to report on GameSpot. Players can expect enhanced network performance for GTA Online as well as more game stability. Rockstar website has also revealed what the latest GTA 5 patch brings for PlaySation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Another change that will receive a thumbs-up from many fans includes fixes to the load times. The specifics were not mentioned in details but with load times being really long, any tweak to improve it is welcome for the fans.
The latest patch can be enjoyed on the new-generation and PC versions. A good number of fixes have been made and the roaster includes:
General/Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One & PC Only
- Fixes have been implemented to improve game stability and network performance for GTA Online.
- Improvements have been made to reduce loading times when joining sessions and transitioning between sessions in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where players who owned the Collector’s Edition and had transferred to PC were unable to sell 124 Popular St.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to modify or sell vehicles at Los Santos Customs shops after the Lowriders update.
- Fixed an issue where the Vapid Hotknife was being delivered with no engine cover.
- Fixed an issue where 0897 Mirror Park Blvd had no map icon when purchased as a 5th property.
- Fixed an issue that caused the power of low-end hydraulics to display differently between players in a GTA Online session.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Pegasus vehicles to be damaged when being delivered in certain locations.
- Fixed an issue where players’ BMXs were changing color to black after logging out and back into Online.
- Fixed an issue that was causing car purchase colors to be applied to BMX purchases.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Moving Day’ award was not being awarded to players.
- Players can head here to check the complete list and details of the patch for GTA 5 Online.
Head here for the complete list of patch fixes, tweaks and improvements.