The “Grey’s Anatomy” Season 12 finale airs on May 19. The season felt like a reboot for the long running TV series, hence, viewers are undoubtedly looking forward to what’s next in Season 13.
Fans will be happy to know that there will be no breaks until the finale airs, the Inquisitr reported. In anticipation of the finale, here are 5 spoilers you should know before then.
1. Actor Jason George spoke with Moviefone to reveal his character’s dilemma towards the end of the season. Dr. Ben Warren will face trouble in his personal and professional lives. He will struggle to balance his relationship with Dr. Miranda Bailey (Chandra Wilson) who is his wife and boss. George hinted the tension would reach an explosive level, Moviefone noted.
2. “There’s going to be some fun light stuff, but it will still, at the end of the day, we’re going to end with some jaws on the floor,” George teased when asked about the tone of the show towards the finale.
3. News that a major character would leave the show came up earlier. It remains unknown to date who among the staff at “Grey’s Anatomy” plan to do so. However, Ellen Pompeo’s recent tweet could shed light on who it is, Design & Trend reported.
The report hints about actress Jessica Capshaw’s rumoured departure from the show after episode 22 of Season 12.
4. Actor Wilmer Valderrama will guest star on “Grey’s Anatomy.” His charming character will certainly spice things up, the VineReport revealed. Valderrama even teased about his character’s storyline. “There’s definitely some skin coming up. That’s all I really can tell you,” he said as quoted. His appearance would likely signify that “sexy sexy is back” on “Grey’s Anatomy.”
5. The Siver Times reported that the first images of episode 20 reveal that Callie might go with Penny and take Sophia. She does so without consulting her ex, Arizona.