The 59th annual Grammy Awards 2017 will be happening on February 12. Since we are just counting down a few months, predictions about the nominations are already circulating on the web.
There have been artists whose songs are already compelling on the ears of the public. But the list that will be available below are the ones that might actually make it on the nominations.
According to Forbes, these are the songs that could be the Song of the Year:
- HELLO (Adele)– the website is very much sure about this. So far, the British diva has been successful overseas. Her very popular albums, 21 and 25, contains hit songs like Rolling in the Deep that grabbed several awards from different ceremonies.
- BLACKSTAR (David Bowie)- the iconic singer passed away in January, but it does not his songs will not live by. Grammy Awards 2017 could still consider one of the tracks under the material, but we will post updates about this soon.
- I HATE U, I LUV U (Gnash featuring Olivia O’Brien)- the readers might not be expecting this, but the single reached top 10 on Billboard Hot 100 as well.
- LOVE YOURSELF (Justin Bieber)– the song’s inclusion could be a no-brainer. The Canadian singer has made very popular songs like Baby, Never Say Never, and Sorry.
- CAN’T STOP THE FEELING (Justin Timberlake)– the former Disney star and N*Sync member who went solo is still rocking out on his new material. This is the first time he got a nomination if the prediction will turn out to be true.
- 7 YEARS (Lukas Graham)- the Danish pop-rock band could prove that their song must be on the nominations. They are popular on the international scene.
- MY CHURCH (Maren Morris)- this could be the very first Country single that will be on the list.
- CHEAP THRILLS (Sia)- according to the website, Sia must be one of the most talented songwriters of the new generation. Indeed, this track should be on the list as well.
- HUMBLE AND KIND (Tim McGraw)- another country artist should deserve the slot for the Song of the Year.
Meanwhile, get to know the latest updates about the Grammy Awards 2017 here in ANN or via Billboard.