Monday, June 8, marked the release of the latest Triple J Hit List which consists of the most played tracks from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s radio station. Some of the featured songs in this week’s top 10 list are songs such as “Give Me Something” by Jarryd James, “Dancin’ John Doe” by Drapht and “Powerful” by Major Lazer featuring Ellie Goulding and Tarrus Riley, among others. Take a look at the rest of the list below:
Top 10 Songs In The Triple J Hit List For The Week Of June 8, 2015
- “Give Me Something” by Jarryd James(single)
- “Holding On” by Disclosure featuring Gregory Porter (single)
- “While You Wait” by Dead Letter Circus(single)
- “Some Minds” by Flume featuring Andrew Wyatt (single)
- “Powerful” by Major Lazer featuring Ellie Goulding and Tarrus Riley (from the album “Hoops”)
- “Hell Boy” by Seth Sentry (from the album “Strange New Past”)
- “Dancin’ John Doe” by Drapht (from the album “Hoops”)
- “Hallelujah” by The Rubens (from the album “Hoops”)
- “Go” by The Chemical Brothers featuring Q-Tip (from the album “Born In Echoes”)
- “My Own Way” by Kita Alexander (single)
Jarryd James continues to be a strong contender in the latest Triple J hit list with his single “Give Me Something.” It is currently the most played song in the hit list. “Go” by electronic dance music veterans The Chemical Brothers was relegated to the ninth spot. Closely following suit at number two is the song “Holding On” by English electronic music duo Disclosure, featuring Gregory Porter.
Located at the middle of the chart are songs like “While You Wait” by Dead Letter Circus, “Some Minds” by Flume, “Powerful” by Major Lazer and “Hell Boy” by Seth Sentry, which moved three spots up, settling in at sixth place.
“Dancin’ John Doe” fell to the seventh spot from being on the third spot last time. The Rubens’ track “Hallelujah,” which used to be on the second spot, dropped down to the eighth spot in this week’s chart. Meanwhile, “My Own Way” by Kita Alexander entered the top 10 most played songs of the Triple J Hit List for this week.
The other songs that made it on the Triple J Hit List are “Evie” by Last Dinosaurs (Top 20), “Horses” by Porsches (Top 41) and “Making Breakfast” by Twin Peaks (Top 150). Click here to see the complete list of songs from the Triple J hit list for the week of June 8.
Let us know your thoughts on the latest Triple J Hit List. For questions/comments regarding the article, you may email the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Jarryd James – “Give Me Something”:
CREDIT: YouTube/Channel Elk