“Finding Dory” is about to hit the big screens in June and the upcoming Pixar film had an exclusive preview on CinemaCon held in Las Vegas on Wednesday. The first part of the motion picture was shown exclusively and five big spoilers were revealed.
Yahoo! News reported that Theatrical executive Dave Hollis surprisingly introduced “Finding Dory” director Andrew Stanton and producer Lindsey into the audience. Those who were able to attend the event witnessed the first 27 minutes of Dory’s adventure but the filmmakers reportedly asked everyone to not spoil the details on the Internet.
However, the website shared a bit of information about how the first minutes of the highly-anticipated film went through so here are the five big spoilers to know:
- According to the website, the early scenes revealed that Dory, Marlin, and Nemo are doing the “daily routine” a year after the events of the previous film. Later on, the forgetful blue tang accidentally banged her head against the top of a cavern which triggers memories of her past and estranged family.
- Soon after the fateful incident, Dory convinced the father and son clownfish to go with her across the big ‘ol blue to find her parents. They were later accompanied by turtle dude Crush.
- Their journey begins but they got caught up in a “plastic six-pack ring” and Dory was held in captivity.
- Kate Mckinnon and Bill Hader had a cameo on the first 27-minutes as a fish couple but the media outlet stated that their roles on the film will be prominent later on.
- As per Entertainment Weekly, Dory remembers the place where she came from and it is called “The Jewel of Morro Bay” situated on California’s Central Coast.
“Finding Dory” stars award-winning host Ellen DeGeneres as Dory, Albert Brooks as Marlin, Hayden Rolence as Nemo, Ed O’Neill as Hank the Octopus, Kaitlin Olson as Destiny the Beluga Whale, Willem Dafoe as Gil, among others. The sequel opens on June 17.