Fifth Harmony’s Camila Cabello could be one of the hottest single ladies as of this moment. After breaking up with Austin Mahone, the young star has been linked to another pop star, Shawn Mendes, but it seems Camila is not letting the men in his life dictate her happiness. She has has been enjoying life.
The 18-year old musician seems to be having the time of her life. A lot of love and life’s realization has been posted on her TwitLonger account, notes MTV News.
Here are Camila Cabello’s Top 10 Quotes about love and life.
- “No matter how old you get, crying in your mom’s arms will always make you feel 3 years old.”
- “if you don’t want to piss people, be a vegetable.”
- “Kisses are the best form of communication.”
- “Pain is a monster fed by fear- the more afraid you are of it finding you, the more it will grow.”
- “Believe in everything, just in case.”
- “When you can’t find love, make it.”
- “There are two kinds of people in the world: the ones that are relived by the next sentence, and the ones that are worried: ‘karma is real’.”
- “Spend as much time as you can with your family.”
- “All your troubles will disappear with Chanel #5 perfume on your neck.”
- “Love is the most lethal drug of all.”
Notably, Camila has been linked to different talented musicians like Shawn Mendes, One Direction Niall Horan and her former boyfriend- the Canadian singer, Austin Mahone. But the brunette chick seem to be mum about it.
She might have thought that these love and life lessons could be worth the share instead.
Meanwhile, the beautiful lady, together with Fifth Harmony, has been featured in Latina Magazine.
“I was always in love with music. Ever since I could remember, I was always doing different things than other kids my age,” she revealed on the Mag, quotes Perez Hilton.
Aside from the interview, her photos looked fabulously stunning, the source notes.