“Fallout 4” fans and players alike will be delighted to know that a new batch of patch notes has been released for the game.
GameSpot reports that the new update aims to fix a number of issues in the game including bothersome bugs that have plagued players since the launch of “Fallout 4”. However, while the arrival of this update is good news, players on PS4 and Xbox One consoles should have the patience to wait a little longer since for now, the update is still only available for PC users. The waiting time is not that long though since according to the website, the update will come to both consoles later this week.
The website also points out that the delay in the release of patch for PS4 and Xbox One is not new since PC users always had the advantage of receiving the updates first over the two consoles.
GameSpot lists some of the patch notes as follows:
- Added status menu for settlers in your settlements
- Added ability to rotate an object you are holding with left/right triggers and pressing down on left thumbstick lets you switch the rotating axis
- Fixed issue where player could warp to a different location when aiming
- Companions can no longer get stuck with radiation poisoning
- Fixed an issue where invulnerable characters would get stuck in combat
- Fixed an issue where the player could no longer get Preston as a companion
- Fixed an issue that caused powered items to stop functioning permanently if its power source was ever removed
- Player can now build workbenches in their Diamond City house
The patch note is pretty long and packed with resolutions to concerns of players. To get the full list, you can visit GameSpot here.
Polygon reports that the arrival of the patch brings “Fallout 4” to version 1.3.