Emma Watson had recently been spotted with a mystery man in California and as it turns out he is none other than, Roberto Aguire.
In an interview with JustJaredJr in 2012, Aguire spoke about Emma being his date for the premiere of the movie “Struck by Lightening”, at the Tribeca Film Festival.
Talking about how the two of them met, he said, “We actually met on the set of ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’. I was doing an internship in the special effects department at the time and one day we had a chance encounter that lead to us spending half a day together exchanging stories and dance moves. We never really lost touch after that and now she’s one of my best friends.”
So well, as it turns out the two of them happen to be just “best friends.” However, we are quite sure no one will be complaining if both these good-looking stars get together and possibly start a romantic relationship.
But who exactly is this young, good-looking lad? Here are 5 Fun Facts about Roberto Aguire:
1. As shared on JustJaredJr, he did not only star in “Struck by Lightning,” but also adorned the hat of a producer for the movie.
2. Roberto revealed in the interview that “Good Will Hunting” happens to be his favorite movie of all time.
3. He also has an “unhealthy obsession” for shows such as the “Walking Dead,” “Breaking Bad” and “Vampire Diaries.”
4. As noted by E!, he co-starred with Robin Williams in “Boulevard,” which happens to be the late starts last movie.
5. He is from Mexico and he spent his years growing up in Switzerland before he moved to L.A – the star shared in an interview with LatiNation.