“The Division Underground” update is finally here and we collect the most important data you need to know, including patch notes and fixes to some issues.
Tom Clancy’s The Division official website lists down the new stuff and updates that come with the DLC. The list is quite extensive and is divided according to whether it’s a new stuff, a game change, or a bug fix update. There are also some things with the update that are only PC-specific.
We relay the list below, via Ubisoft:
- Operations: Experience randomly generated levels with all new environmental hazards and traps.
- Directives: Add a unique twist to your gameplay experience by changing the rules of engagement for both your enemies and your own team and combine more Directives to unlock better rewards.
- Underground Rank: Earn Underground experience and climb in Rank to unlock new Directives, Operation types, and exclusive Vanity Items.
Gear Sets and Weapons
Added four new Gear Sets:
B.L.I.N.D. – Control the battlefield with an improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
FireCrest – Set your enemies ablaze with this offensive gear set.
Reclaimer – Boost your entire group with the ultimate support set.
Added one new Weapon:
B.L.I.N.D. System MDR Rifle: Please note that while it will be implemented in the game, you will not be able to acquire it until a future update.
- Added a new Dark Zone bracket for 231+ Gear Score.
- Player stash size increased to 70 total slots (including Base of Operation upgrades).
- Level 30 players will now only encounter level 30 or higher enemy NPCs in Free Roam.
- Players will now be disconnected from the game server if they are inactive for 15 minutes or longer.
- Exotic Damage Resilience now capped at 90%.
Check out the complete and more detailed list from Ubisoft here.
‘The Division Underground’ issues and possible solutions
Meanwhile, GameSpot reports that the new “The Division Underground” DLC encountered some problems. The site details that major issues gamers have encountered involve problems with connectivity and not being able to access the content.
The Division Game Twitter page addresses some of these issues. Those who can’t access the content can check out the advise below.
“The Division Underground” DLC is now available for Xbox and PC users.