The Craig David new album drops on September 30 and is a welcome return to his R&B roots.
Craig David is set to release his sixth studio album titled Following My Intuition. The English singer-songwriter is excited for it owing to its R&B selection.
“The R&B part of it is what excites me a lot because it’s predominantly an R&B album. A lot of people have heard the House, the Garage and some of the Dance tunes that I’ve done but there’s a good selection of R&B on there,” Craig told Yinka at Capital XTRA. Previously, he hinted at a collaboration between him and Canadian rapper Drake. Hence, it sparked anticipation for a mixtape between the two.
Apparently, a chance meeting at a Miami restaurant raised this possibility.
However, the track list for the Craig David new album does not include Drake’s name. Thus, their mixtape could be happening later. Craig released four singes prior to September 30. One More Time came out first in May while the second and third, No Holding Back and Ain’t Giving Up, dropped in August in that order. The fourth song, 16, came out last September 16 as a countdown single, according to josepvinaixa.com/blog.
1. Ain’t Giving Up (Craig David & Sigala) | Bruce Fielder & Craig David
2. When the Bassline Drops (Big Narstie & Craig David) | Tyrone Lindo, Scott Wild & Craig David
3. Don’t Go
4. 16 | Jordan Ware, Craig David, Pooh Bear, Mark Hill, Justin Bieber, Thomas Pentz, Karl Brutus & Sonny Moore
5. Couldn’t Be Mine
6. One More Time | Tre Jean Marie, Scott Wild, Craig David & Jacob Attwool
7. Change My Love
8. Nothing Like This (Blonde & Craig David) | Jacob Manson, Adam Englefield & Craig David
9. Got It Good (Kaytranada & Craig David) | Kevin Celestin & Jaime Alem
10. All We Needed
11. Louder Than Words
12. What If
13. Like a Fan
14. Better with You
1. No Holding Back (Craig David & Hardwell) | Robbert van de Corput & Craig David
2. Here with Me
3. Warm It Up
4. Sink or Swim