Even superheroes deserved to have a partner in life and “Captain America: Civil War” actor Chris Evans seems to have found his – actress, Jenny Slate.
Evans has been rumoured to be dating Jenny Slate. Here are some interesting facts about Slate.
1. Slate is clearly a Marvel fan and she is going out with Cap himself.
Us Weekly cited a source stating that the pair went on a double date with Evans’ brother, Scott Evans, at the Hollywood eatery Magnolia last March.
“At one point, Jenny and Chris had some alone time on the patio,” another source told E! News.
2. Slate already met Evans’ friend.
Another E! News insider revealed, “Jenny has met Chris’ friends…They are just in the stage of getting to know each other.”
3. Slate is scared of Chris Evans.
Last month, Evans and Slate appeared on Anna Faris’ “Unqualified” podcast, CBS noted. “Oddly enough, I’ve only known Jenny for a few months, which is insane to say because we’re like the same animal,” Evans revealed of Slate.
Slate, on the other hand, revealed she was scared of the actor the first time they met. “I didn’t know what to expect when I met Chris. I was a little scared because I kind of felt like, ‘Well, I don’t know him,'” she said. “He’s a giant man with huge muscles and he’s Captain America. How could we ever connect? [But the] first night that we hung out, I was like, ‘Wow, I could hang out with Chris for, like, 90 hours.'” Slate added.
4. Slate will star alongside Evans in the upcoming drama film titled “Gifted.” The actress also appeared on “Saturday Night Live” from 2009 to 2010.
5. The SNL star recently split from her husband, film editor Dean Fleischer-Camp. Us Weekly reported earlier this month that the “Obvious Child” actress and Fleischer-Camp had decided to end their three-year marriage. “It wasn’t a bad breakup,” a source revealed.
Meanwhile, Chris Evans has been rumoured to be dating “Captain America: Civil War” co-star Elizabeth Olsen in real life. However, the two just dismissed the rumours.