Friday, September 30, 2016

Calvin Harris Accident: Taylor Swift Wedding Proposal Underway After Recovery?

Calvin Harris Accident: Taylor Swift Wedding Proposal Underway After Recovery?

Flickr/Lorena Cupcake

Advertisement

After being in a terrifying car accident on Friday, May 20, Calvin Harris looks to have fully recovered. He showed his face for the first time since the crash in a Snapchat post on May 30.

The 31-year-old DJ was definitely lucky to only suffer a minor injury in the violent car crash. As TMZ initially reported, “a VW Bug driven by a 16-year-old crossed the dividing line at around 11 PM and smashed into the SUV, ejecting one of the girls from the VW.” Calvin Harris was a passenger in the SUV.

Following the crash, Harris was “keeping an eye on his body to make sure he is 100% this week,” a source shared with E! Online. As for his famous girlfriend, Taylor Swift, the source said that “He didn’t want to alarm [her]… She was very caring when they connected on the phone when it initially happened.”

Hollywood Life previously reported that Taylor Swift was taking extra good care of Calvin Harris after the accident. She wanted to keep him comfortable and safe, although he didn’t want to be a bother to anybody, Taylor Swift insisted that she will do all the work for him.

“Taylor has told Calvin that she doesn’t want him doing anything for the next few days, and when she sees him she will be waiting on him hand and foot,” the source told the site. “Calvin doesn’t want a fuss made, but she’s not going to give him any choice in that matter,” the source continued. “She will be catering to him for everything he needs, even if that includes driving him around or making him a cup of tea.”

Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris is the epitome of #RelationshipGoals, they have proven that you can be successful in both love and career. Their romance had been nothing but a delight, leading people to speculate that the World’s highest-paid celebrity couple will be tying the knot very soon.

  • avalon

    Click bait headline with NO TRUTH… written by a moron!
    Is this site based in Australia or some 3rd world country?
    You actually admit Hollywood Life is a “source”? This site should have “bad satire” somewhere in the headline!