Version 1.08 is now available for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, which means there will be some balance tweaks and adjustments once again. And aside from the update, there is a new content available for the game as well. Nuk3town will be available for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and the best part, the map pack will be free for download according to the blog post on the Activision website.
Nuk3town is one of the favorite maps in the Call of Duty franchise, and finally after several requests from fans, Treyarch has finally revealed that the favorite map will be available for the new consoles. But it is not just the map that will be included in the map pack, as there are some nifty bonuses included, which includes:
- Nuk3town themed Weapon Camo
- Three Nuk3town themed weapon reticles
- Nuk3town themed calling card
As for the 1.08 update, you can check out some of the important patch notes of the changes in the game, you can the rest of the entire notes by heading to the report made by PlayStation Lifestyle:
- Disabled physics wind on all maps.
- The Nuk3town map, Calling Card, Reticles, and Weapon Camo are now available to all Players.
- Updated Live Event Viewer CWL Feature Widget Image.
- Fixed error related to using a picked-up weapon from a Player who left the game.
- Resolved issue where Players were able to kill a prone Player when they ran over them with a carried Guardian or Hardened Sentry.
- Fixed bug where if a Player died by a Semtex during the HC-XD calling animation, enemy Scorestreaks would continually fire at the spot of death.
- Addressed global spawn issue that could occur when Players were killed when deploying Scorestreaks.
- Added spawn trap logic to Uplink and Safeguard where additional spawns will open under extreme scenarios.
- Enabled spawn trap logic in Public online matches.
- Resolved bug where Players were able to gain additional Specialist Power by switching Classes at the beginning of a round.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is already out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Stay tune for more on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.